Engineer - HVAC (3-8 yrs)
BE - Mechanical engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of industry experience
Key Skills :
Job Description :
Responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following :
- Perform packages assigned independently with minimum guidance from the seniors in the discipline.
- Applies professional knowledge and experienced judgement, but refers to more senior staff for more complex matters.
- Develop detailed designs from the schematic designs for large projects and schematic for small to medium projects.
- Shall check the work carried out by graduate engineers/CAD technicians in their project.
- Able to present their technical work and that of their team on the project.
- Shall ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned tasks between all the discipline.
- Managing one's own time and time of others reporting to them.
- Responsible for compliance with our QA/QC procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
Job & Responsibility : Keep abreast of latest trends and technologies.
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering from a recognized Institute with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of industry experience .
- Working knowledge of sustainable engineering practices and shall be proficient in at least one of the softwares such as Carrier HAP etc.
- In addition to proficiency in Indian standards, shall have working knowledge of at least one of the international codes of practice such as, American.
- Experience of working on international standards is an added advantage.
- Professional membership of institutes such as ISHRAE, ASHRAE,
- Working Knowledge of softwares such as MS Office, Carrier HAP Calculations, AutoCAD & Revit MEP is a must.