Talent Acquisition Manager at Ready2Hire Recruitment Consultant
Views:100 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - IQC (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : Engineer/Sr.Engineer - IQC
Job Holder :
Reports To : Manager Quality
Dept. /Function : Quality
Location : Navsari
Quality engineer is responsible for making sure that all incoming raw materials are inspected
Job Purpose :
- Incoming Quality inspection criteria. An important part of the job involves co-ordinating with purchase and store department to ensure all raw materials meet the quality standard.
- Incoming quality inspection of raw materials
- Key Supplier evaluation
- IQC documentation and updating
- Supplier audits
- Pre-Dispatch inspection at vendor's facility
- IQC document review
Job Description :
- Perform IQC of raw materials.
- Report preparation of inspected products.
- Giving feedback to concerned departments on performance of inspected raw materials.
- Perform statistical analysis of supplier performance in co-ordination with process engineer.
- Conduct pre-dispatch inspection at vendor's manufacturing facility.
- Carry out supplier audits in co-ordination with purchase department for vendor registration and evaluation.
- Preparation & updating of RM acceptation criteria.
- Preparation of SOP & WI of for all RM & Product testing process as per applicable standard.
- Conducting trials for revaluation of expired and non-confirming raw materials during production, if required and approved by top management.
- Reviewing supplier datasheets, test reports, COA & COC against standard specification.
- Reviewing supplier CAPA received against non-conforming supplies.
- One value addition work (Kaizen) to be done, that should be documented and approved by Seniors.
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001 requirements.
Essential : B.E. Electrical or Electronics & communication
Ms Office: Excel, Power point, Word Measurement
- Skills And PC & IT Awareness Quality Audit
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written) Product testing
- Analytical Skills Organisation Skills and Ability to Prioritise
- Team Player Tactful and Ability to Function in A Cross-Personal Ability to Work with Minimal Supervision Cultural Environment
- Takes Initiative / Self Starter Attitude of Continuous Improvement
- Motivated and Enthusiastic Internal and External Customer Oriented
- PC Literate Ability to Manage Relationships