Recruitment Analyst at Exotalent
Views:457 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Li-ion Batteries - R&D (1-5 yrs)
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Battery and Li-Ion battery.
- Li-Ion battery pack design at various capacities.
- Cell level debug of Li-Ion batteries.
- Machine Maintenance of Li-Ion Batteries at Production.
- Pre-dispatch quality inspection at China or any other places as required from time to time.
- Cell manufacturing and process control.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
- Configurations of modules to make battery packs for various applications such as EV and ESS segments.
- Parametric study on quality & reliability of resistive spot welding.
- Build cells and analyse data to quantitatively measure and compare cell performance.
- Apply diagnostics to investigate cell reactions conduct failure mode analysis to identify root causes and generate novel solutions.
- Support the product and process development teams in material evaluation, cell building, cell testing, and data analysis
- Develop test procedures and training materials for executing testing including safety protocols.
What you'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience in Engineering in the field of Li- ion batteries
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Electrochemical research is required
- Prior experience of Batteries is an added advantage
- Coordinate with multiple teams for successful project completion and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of current market scenario
- Good planning and organization skills
- A hunger for developing and maintaining own technical skills and disciplines
- Ability to handle the pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills