Founder at Serving Skill
Views:364 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Logistics/Dispatch Operations - Process & Manufacturing Industry (5-8 yrs)
In-charge Packing, Logistics & Dispatch :
- Responsible for all type of Transportation, Logistics, Packing and dispatch activities. Contracts and coordination for Forklift, Transporters, CHA, Freight Forwards, shipping lines for Import and Export activities.
Key points for selection :
1) Qualification : First class graduation.
2) Preferred Additional Qualification : PG/ Import/Export.
3) Experience : Minimum 3-5/8 years in process and manufacturing industry in Logistics and Dispatch department.
4) Knowledge of Import and Export documentation, incoterms and other policies.
5) Knowledge of Advance licence, deemed export, Bond preparation, international trade policies.
Job Description :
1) Over all responsible for Packing, Logistics and dispatch activities.
2) Ensure finished goods are packed and dispatched on time and in accordance with quality requirements.
3) Ensuring vehicles and drivers comply with legal requirements.
4) Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
5) Coordinate the CHA/ Freight forwarders/shipping lines for import and Export activities.
6) Coordinate with Seaport/Airport/other Government authorities for import/export shipment clearance.
7) Coordinate the national/international courier companies for samples and documents.
8) Arrangement of Fumigations, COO certifications, VGM, container sealing and other necessary activities for export shipments.
9) Preparation of packing lists, Invoices and other dispatch documents for customers.
10) Plan and implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
11) Communicate for freight/transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management.
12) Analyse and determine all standards for packing and ensure compliance.
13) Keeping the necessary records for all packing materials and Spools.
14) Keeping Spools stocks, assembly/disassembly and repairing activities.