Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Engineer - Manufacturing - Industrial Gases Manufacturer (4-9 yrs)
The Offer :
- Opportunity to gain regional experience
- Attractive compensation
The Employer :
Our client is a global industrial gases manufacturer, with a strong foothold in India.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Monitoring existing manufacturing processes and understanding the gaps to introduce budgetary measures.
- Supporting lean manufacturing and providing engineering technical support on a day-to-day basis
- Participating in various productivity improvement projects.
- Liaising with regional projects and teams to monitor deliverable schedules.
- Designing layouts for equipment, processes, and workflows.
- Ensuring regulatory and safety compliance for existing equipments and processes
- Supporting installation activities for new equipment
- Maintaining timely asset and process documentation and generating reports
The Profile :
- You have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related discipline and have at least 4 years' experience in manufacturing units in large scale production environments.
- A solid understanding of the Oil & Gas sector is required.
- You have worked in continuous process improvement and optimization projects.
- You have a problem solving attitude and can undertake failure analysis exercises
- You can train engineering assistants.