Engineer - Operations & Maintenance - Oil & Gas (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Co-ordinate with Plant Manager for Providing Training to all Staff & Workers.
- Responsible for the Implementation of ISSSRS and MAESTRO(Element 4 & 5).
- To carryout Maintenance as per the Schedule in CMMS and updating of same online.
- Deployment, implementation and monitoring of preventive maintenance for all critical machinery
- To participate in Safety Committee Meeting Per Month and the Points generated out of that meeting to be followed up and ensure it is closed
- Preparation of Monthly Reports on Maintenance Schedule / Break down / Preventive/ spares etc..
- To organise required spares as per the requirement by considering the lead time / cost / etc.
- To ensure to reduction of power consumption / maintenance cost / to maintenance statutory records such as calibration of weighing system / TNEB related - Power factor / Demand meter.
- To carryout earth pit & Grid Resistance / Motor insulation / FLP / Exd Proof system in order.
- Understanding of Total's Golden Safety Rules, Implementation of the same and encouraging / motivating Staff / workers reporting to them for implementing the same
- Display of - Total Attitude- in day to day working and encouraging / motivating workers reporting to them for implementing the same.
- Effective implementation of Technical Integrity Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.