Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:454 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance - Solar Rooftop Project (5-6 yrs)
Brief About The Role :
- The overall purpose of this role is to ensure contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Solar O&M contracts, in accordance with company safety, quality and environmental systems. The key objectives are to maximise the production from assets, increase maintenance efficiency and achieve a high level of safety performance.
- The ideal candidate will be an electrical engineer with experience planning maintenance on MW-scale solar plants.
- Regular travel to operational sites will also be required.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Delivering the Solar O&M service to meet the client contractual requirements
- Producing O&M plans in accordance with contract, manufacturer's requirements and good industry practice
- Identifying maintenance requirements, scheduling resources, safely managing work control and reporting on completed work
- Writing and reviewing RAMS, permits and maintenance procedures
- Day-to-day management of a team of solar PV technicians, ensuring adherence to safety requirements at all time
- Stock management and procurement of materials
- Managing supplier relationships and equipment warranties
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as DNO and landowners
- Reacting to emergencies, site outages and changing circumstances
- Determining common causes of lost production and identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Analysis of maintenance KPIs and implementing strategies to improve them
- Single point of contact for the RES O&M service, and providing updates to clients and information for contractual reporting
- P&L responsibilities for the sub-portfolio under management
- Ensuring client invoicing and supplier payment is carried out correctly
- Playing a key part in adopting new sites into the maintenance systems
- Using and maintaining a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other quality management tools as necessary
- Achieve and maintain Authorized Person status commensurate with training received, experience gained and in-line with individual job role requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.