Consultant at Antal International
Views:464 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Package Units (6-14 yrs)
Activities in general shall include :
1. Preparing Enquiry Specifications, Technical recommendation, Purchase Order Specifications, for Nitrogen/ oxygen generator, Chillers, Cooling towers, boilers, chillers etc for Oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industries.
2. Review of Mechanical Data sheet of air compressors, hydrogen compressors, Nitrogen/ oxygen generator, Chillers, Cooling towers, boilers, chillers etc
3. Review of Material Requisitions.
4. Carrying out vendor offer review, Technical Query (TQ) and Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) report preparation.
5. Checking and reviewing of Vendor Documents like Bill of material, Assembly, and fabrication drawings, Calculation Reports.
6. Able to interface with other disciplines for carrying out activities related to static equipment engineering.
7. Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
8. Assessment and approval of vendors
9. Training of Package Equipment Group Engineers by conducting Training cum interactive sessions Should have good knowledge of major industry codes and standards like e.g. ASME, API, TEMA etc. applicable to Static Equipment.
Mechanical Engineer with minimum 8 years of experience of Design and detail engineering of package equipments like Nitrogen/ oxygen generator, Chillers, Cooling towers, boilers, chillers etc. in compliance with international codes and standards, project specifications & general specifications prevalent in Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Chemicals & other associated industries.
Years of Experience : 8-12 Years
Location : Vadodara
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.