Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:309 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineer - Plant Health (5-9 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To Maintain The Health Of Plant Static Equipments And Facilities To Ensure Uninterrupted Operation Of The Plant And Achieving The Production Targets By Inspection Health Plan Execution And Comply With EHS Requirement And As Per The Budget Provided.
- To Implement The New Concept Of Health Monitoring System To Detect The Problems Well In Advance And Implementing The Corrective Actions.
Key accountabilities & outcomes :
- Execution of all Inspection activities
- Execution of NDT inspection activities ensuring quality & time
- Coordinate with external agencies like Thermography & NDT Team.
- Proper report Documentation.
- Compliance of statutory requirements & its documentation.
- 1Co-ordinate with external agencies as per statutory compliance schedule.(I.e. for Pressure vessels, Boilers, Tools & tackles, SMPV's)
- Maintain & update statutory compliance record as per requirement.
- Liaisoning with Government Authorities like Factory Inspector, Boiler Inspector & CCOE's.
- To ensure Gas pipeline health & safety.
- Coordinate with external agencies to check gas pipeline safety by monthly monitoring & weekly Patrolling.
- Coordinate with external agencies to define Gas pipeline alignment as per requirement.
Education Qualifications / Background : B.E. / B. Tech./M.E./M.Tech - Mechanical
Relevant And Total Years Of Experience :
- Minimum 6 yrs. of experience in Inspection & Statutory Field of Power plant, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers & Refinery plant.
Technical/Functional Expertise :
- Knowledge of ASME, API & ANSI Standards.
- Knowledge of IBR, Factory Act, Petroleum Act, SMPV rules.
- Knowledge of NDT techniques.
- Effective communication skills, planning, cost control and quality systems.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP