Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:583 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Plastic Components - Auto (9-15 yrs)
Job Profile :
Role : Plastic Component Engineer
Domain : 2 Wheeler
Job Description :
- Solution oriented Mechanical Design Engineer with more than 5+ years of Two-wheeler experience on CATIA V5 in product design and development.
- Conversion of 3D Model into 2D Drafting along with proper GD&T.
- Maintaining design related documentation.
- Well versed with GD&T, DFMEA, PPAP, APQP, DFA & DFM
- To do the Stack up analysis of the part for proper part fitment
- Design & development of Sheet metal components like Frame, Swing arm, Brackets and other tubular parts.
- Creating B-side Surface & attachment features For Various plastics components.
- Checking of Style feasibility & Initial A-surface for tooling feasibility.
- Responsible for the vehicle integration in 3D CAD.
- Good knowledge of frame and sub-systems
- DMU and gap study of plastic, chassis, frame and engine related parts.
- Good knowledge of physical vehicle assembly process.
- Ability to coordinate with CAE and validation team to finalize the design
- Coordinate with costing team for controlling the product cost through design optimization of weight and material.
- Knowledge of vehicle geometry and basic parameters such as wheel base, castor angle and steering angle.
- Facilitating development of concept parts/ modifications of existing components and generating samples for new technology, VAVE.
- Work on ABS system for current model and responsible for packaging of ABS Units like HECU, WSS, Toner Wheel and Hose Routing, also modification in Frame to Mount the HECU Unit and Modification in Front Suspension to Mount the WSS as per specification.
- Work on CATIA V5 from R20 to latest version. Good Knowledge of Part Design, Generative Shape Design, Assembly Design and drafting module in CATIA.
- Bench marking of Vehicle and Vehicle components.
- Closure of all technical points with supplier before mass production.
- Raise RFQ to supplier for Tool Cost, Unit Cost & project Timeline.
- Root cause analysis of market problems and failures and providing solution.
- ECN process and implementation.