Consultant at Works Consultancy
Views:150 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Process Improvement (5-14 yrs)
- The Process Improvement Engineer will develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives. In this role, you will conduct continuous improvement activities with low to medium project cost and risk and activities with well defined processes for multiple locations.
Key Accountabilities :
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to senior staff.
- Identify, monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with low to medium cost and risk in order to reach and sustain project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
- Develop CI capabilities for Team through training initiatives.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
1. Its Mandatory Diversity role
2. Should have good exposure in Production Excellence/Process Improvement/Continuous Improvement/ Manufacturing Excellence
4. Minimum 5 years of experience in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities from Leading Manufacturing industries
- Six sigma Green/Black belt is mandatory