Talent Search Associate at Hirecrest
Views:50 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Product Management - Manufacturing/Electrical (5-8 yrs)
1. Understand the technical requirement by analyzing the competitors product.
2. Participate in product development Programme and establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
3. Desire to gain technical knowledge by attending training and workshops, Reviewing publications and journals.
4. Conduct Product evaluation and comparison with competitor's product.
5. Prepare and deliver presentation to internal and external customers
6. Create and deliver technical product datasheet and brochure
7. Develop USPs of the product in coordination with QC and manufacturing
B. Prepare technical documents :
1. Prepare product application documents - product wise
2. Technical tables with electrical parameters for field application
3. Understand the specification applicable for the product
4. Understand the calculation of cable construction
5. Prepare cable data sheets
6. Get information on cables from competitors web site
C. Understand the product requirement in:
1. Surface Railway
2. Metro Railway
3. Rolling stock
5. Ship wiring
6. Solar application
D International business:
1. Study international standard
2. Prepare presentation
3. Prepare write ups
E Customer Management:
1. See the customer requirement
2. Discuss with the customer to explain the technical features of the product
3. Publish technical document in the market
4. Execution of customer enquiry for special product
5. Create and deliver technical product datasheet and brochure