Sr. Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:212 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Project Documentation - Chemical/Petrochemical (8-15 yrs)
Qualification: Graduate documentation with Engineering knowledge.
Job function Project Documentation Engineer on contract roll.
- Coordinate with PMC/EPC contractors/package vendors/contractors from Engineering phase to projectclose out phase.
- Maintain a record of controlled documents both Incoming and Outgoingcorrespondence, design, and other documentation.
- Develop, manage, and maintain the document control systems, software, processes and procedures working in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Regularly review and update Document Control procedures and processes and ensure compliance with these.
- To ensure that the Document Control strategy, processes and procedures are fully aligned with the DE strategy and execution plan.
- To ensure accurate distribution of information, management of the review and approval cycle and ensure that project deadlines are met.
- Carry out regular QA checks on all published information/documentation in accordance with the document control procedures to ensure compliance.
- Receive/check/distribute documents in accordance with the document management procedures/distribution matrix.
- Provide help and support on the document management processes, procedures and software to all project users, both internal and external.
- Produce all document management reports in accordance with project requirements, both internal and external.
- Develop an awareness of and improve knowledge of other information management applications and systems.
- Coordinate internal and external resources associated with the delivery of assigned projects.
- Ensure the documentation meets the relevant regulatory requirements
- Candidate must have documentation experience preferably in chemical/petrochemical/fertilizers industry projects. experience in Green field projects will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive experience of co-ordination with consultants, statutory bodies, contractors for all document related issues.
- Good understanding of documentation.
- Previous experience in a document control position
- Ability to identify, map and manage processes
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timescales
- Manage resources where applicable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.