Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:192 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineer - Project Management - Electric Automotive (3-5 yrs)
Note : Experience in Program Management in Electric Tractors or Electric Automotive Platform is desirable and preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years work experience with 2 years of experience leading or supporting clean energy projects or programs
BE - Mechanical /Master's Degree MBA Preferred or 3 years- project management experience
- The Project Management engineer (Electric Vehicle Programs) is responsible for managing/supporting the Company's electric vehicle (EV) program and overseeing the design, operations, administration, budget, marketing, performance analysis, reporting, process improvement, and customer and stakeholder engagement.
- The Project management engineer is responsible for overall implementation and performance of the program to achieve installation of electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) infrastructure targets for the Company.
- The Project management engineer may direct the program's processes, functions, internal program team, and contractor responsible for the implementation of the program in discussion with Program Manager.
- Oversee all aspects of the electric vehicle program including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing resources needed to achieve EVSE infrastructure goals.
- Lead collaboration with the Electric Vehicle team, as well as other internal departments including engineering and energy services.
- Oversee administrative aspects of these programs including program design, customer enrolments, budget, and timely and accurate incentive payments and reporting.
- Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
- Oversee the growth of the program through such activities as the development of innovative program design solutions.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.