Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:180 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Quality Assurance - Civil/Construction (2-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Implementation and oversight of a Quality Management System that operates in compliance with corporate quality policies and procedures, and relevant regulatory requirements and industry guidance, including Implementation of document control and review/approval of controlled documents -Implementation of change management and review of all change controls.
2. Complaint management including robust root cause analysis and CAPA Implementation of an effective Internal Audit Program - Ensure adequate Training Program is in place.
3. Testing and approval of QC testing.
4. Implementation of Quality Risk Management in relevant aspects of the QMS
5. Customer Management, including Facilitate/host customer audits
- Ensure robust and effective corrective action to customer audit observations.
6. Review/approve Quality Agreements with customers
- Partner in the resolution of Quality Issues and requests for information by initiating effective interdepartmental communication.
7. Manage ISO 9001 Certification & Maintenance of certification.