Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:109 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Quality Assurance & Control - Manufacturing Firm (2-4 yrs)
- Our client are manufacturers of processing system for granulation, drying, mixing, milling, size reducing, blending, tableting, coating as well as process integration and process automation service.
You will be responsible for :
- Partnering closely with the business to ensure compliance to quality standards, oversee audit activities and assist in quality management reviews.
- Conducting regular quality assurance audits and following up post-audit to ensure that non-conformities are addressed in a timely manner and corrective and preventive actions are effectively implemented.
- Ensuring accurate and timely entry of product complaints into quality tracking systems and reviewing and maintaining quality systems and procedures in accordance with best practice and relevant regulations.
- Developing SOPs and Process Flows for new and/or modified equipment and procedures to meet functional and reliability requirements.
- Determining critical process metrics that can be monitored on a regular basis.
- Conducting process audits and resolving audit findings.
- Ensuring effective and efficient maintenance services of electrical and field instruments and resolving any electrical and instrumentation issues.
- Ensuring electrical and instrument maintenance as per best practice, corporate policy and regulatory requirements.
- Acting as a first point of contact for complex repairs and working closely with vendors to address and resolve technical issues.
- Ensuring strong process quality by driving adherence to acceptable process.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data