Engineer - Quality Assurance - Laboratory/Finishing Lines (5-6 yrs)
FEMALE Laboratory or Finishing Lines.
Quality Assurance :
- Look after quality control, defect monitoring and failure analysis in Laboratory or Finishing Lines.
- Defect Analysis
Other Activities :
- Supervising the program of internal auditing
- Supervising the program of continual improvement to product or services
- Continuously upgrading and modernizing the QA infrastructure ( both in terms of Manpower and Instruments) to maintain the level of best in the industry
- Guiding and Motivating and QA Team to create and maintain a Quality System which will allow only those products, which meet our Quality criteria, to pass on to the customers.
- Defining processes and procedures in conjunction with operating and logistics persons and bringing together persons of different disciplines and driving the group to formulate and agree to comprehensive quality procedures.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks, in the field and in the laboratory.
- Pinpointing relevant quality-related training needs
- Customer Complaint Resolution and Management
- Liaising with other managers and staff, in areas such as production, marketing and purchasing
- Basic Digital knowledge will be essential
Qualification and Experience :
- BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy of Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2-3 years- experience
- Diploma (Met/Mech) with minimum 5-6 years- experience
- 4-5 years working Experience in a DI Pipe Plant (preferred) or SG Iron Foundry
Additional Information :
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.),