Engineer - Quality Control - Construction (3-6 yrs)
Profile : Quality Control Engineer
Qualification : B.Tech /B.E. - civil
Location : Raipur
Job Description :
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for civil construction.
- Lab Testing
- Onsite Testing.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in projects.
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing.
- Document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.