Founder at Serving Skill
Views:491 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Quality & Process - Construction/Engineering (5-10 yrs)
Engineer - Quality & Process
- Responsible for online and offline testing of GFRP rods, Raw Material testing.
- Working in shifts on floor and in testing Laboratories.
- Process checking and control.
Key points for selection :
Qualification : First-class Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics/Polymer/Plastic Engineering Degree.
Preferred Additional Qualification : PG from CIPET.
Experience : Minimum 3-5 -8 years in Optical Fibre Cable/ GFRP Rods/ other FRP product manufacturing industry.
- Preference will be given to GFRP Rod manufacturing experience.
- Operating knowledge of computerised Universal Tensile Testing Machine.
- Extrusion Process, UV Pultrusion Process, Continuous process plant knowledge.
- Understanding and knowledge of Quality Control and Assurance Plans.
- Working knowledge of process control techniques.
- Understanding the principles of tooling design for Extrusion and Pultrusion process
- Knowledge of composite materials.
Job Description :
- Incoming raw material testing and release for use in production.
- In-process and intermediate testing on production lines.
- GFRP rod final testing before dispatch.
- Preparing the Test Certificates & documents for dispatch.
- Checking and control on process parameters.
- Calibration and testing of Dies/TC Bits/Toolings.
- Solve all quality-related issues with the manufacturing team.
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues.
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels, splicing in GFRP rods.
- Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable GFRP rods/processes.
- Assist with training of quality awareness.
- Support and lead process improvement activities.
- Provide guidance to other team members.
Location : Silvassa
Positions : 5