Manager at Sirab Technologies
Views:255 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Engineer - Radar/Wireless & Digital Signal Processing (3-5 yrs)
In System Simulation team, candidate will be responsible to carry out system simulation activities and analysis for wireless sensor and communications technologies including millimeter wave beam forming radar and hard real-time communications over wireless links for vehicular control.
Description of main activities :
- Perform simulations to develop early concept investigation and technology development
- Analyze and optimize radar performance for vehicular guidance.
- Develop system models & concepts including signal processing strategies for radar signal processing as physical and link layer specifications for wireless control links.
- Lead and develop activities in relation with system simulation methodologies and tuning of system performance.
- PhD or Master's degree Electronic Engineering with emphasis on Digital Signal Processing and Wireless Communications including Antenna Theory and Physical Layer Algorithms.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Very good knowledge on Beam Forming and Signal Processing for Phased Array Radar.
- Good skills in Sensor Technologies linked to vehicle guidance.
- Understanding of performance requirements for hard real-time systems design of Physical and MAC layer for control communications.
- Few years in developing Signal Processing Algorithms in Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Systems Engineering
- Good abilities to analyze and optimize performance
- Strong own drive to research and to develop new technology with focus on customer needs
- Motivate, open mind-set, ability to take initiatives
- Visionary but still pragmatic and business focused mind-set
- Agility to work in group as well as with people from other culture
- Fluent in English