Engineer/Senior Engineer - Design (3-5 yrs)
DESIGNATION : ENGINEER/Sr. Engineer - Design
REPORTS TO : Assistant Manager - Engineering Services,
MAIN JOB PURPOSE :
- To assist in the development of new CAD data, models, and drawings, for new and existing mechanical and electro-mechanical products and modifications to existing products.
- Addresses products for market specific locations, and is a communications link between the market location and the lead design offices.
KEY TASKS :
- Providing CAD data, models, and drawings for a variety of new and existing products.
- Evaluating the technical feasibility of new product concepts and potential modifications to existing products.
- Assisting Design Engineers globally in the development of new products.
- Providing technical analysis and implementation of design modifications recommended to accommodate continuous production and sale of existing products.
- Maintaining awareness of relevant product technologies and improving technical skills.
- Originating ideas for new products, product features, and product modifications.
- Knowledge of GD&T in drawings is expected.
- Generation and maintenance of product design histories, manpower and development cost estimates, and test documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering with 3-4 years of experience as Design Engineer.
- Required software experience : CREO-Pro/E - 1-2 yrs minimum
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)