GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Engineer/Senior Engineer - Electrical Design - Industrial Projects (6-12 yrs)
It is for a well-established EPC Company providing design and project consulting for Pharma and Chemical Industry.
Role and Responsibilities :
Design & Engineering :
- Preparation of Electrical & ELV Design Basis Reports.
- Electrical Systems Design - Single Line Diagrams, Illumination, Earthing, Lightning Protection.
- Equipment Selection - Transformers, DG, UPS, Switchgears, Cables etc
- Engineering Calculation for Electrical Systems - Cable Sizing, Earthing, Illumination, Lightning Protection, Transformer, DG, UPS & Battery Sizing.
- Engineering Calculation for HVAC System - Cooling Load Calculations, Ventilation Calculations.
ELV Systems Design :
- Preparation of cause & effect tables, riser schematics, fire detection localization diagrams, voltage drop calculations for fire loop cables & PA speaker cables.
- Fire Alarm & Detection System design as per IS2189, EN54 & NFPA72.Public Address System, CCTV System, Tele-Data System
- Preparation of Technical Specifications, Bill of Quantities (BOQ) / Material Take-Off (MTO) lists.
- Coordination with suppliers for techno-commercial inputs required for design & engineering and budgetary cost estimation.
- Preparation of Enquiry, Technical Bid Evaluations.
- Review of Technical Submittals, Datasheets, Vendor/Supplier Drawings, Shop Drawings & As-Built Drawings.
- Inspection of Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) at Vendor works for various Electrical Equipment before dispatch.
- Project Cost Management
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical with 5+ years and consultancy background in handling projects in chemical, pharma, beverages is most ideal.