Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:165 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer/Senior Engineer - EPC (3-6 yrs)
We are urgently in search of Engineer/Senior Engineer - Proposal for a well reputed automation manufacturing MNC for their Prithla, Faridabad based corporate cum manufacturing setup.
Ideal candidates should be B.E/B.Tech in (Mech. Enggn.) with Min. 3.6 Years to 6 Years of working experience from the Oil & Gas, piping company or from EPC consultancy firms.
Job Description :
- Review & point out all relevant information pertaining to Quality & Design from Technical document received with RFQ.
- Co-ordinate with engineering, quality & production team as and when required for project business
- Maintain Quotation Turnaround time (TAT) as per customer expectation
- Achieve Sales target given as per budget
- Follow up of quotes with customer and proper updating of system
- Support Order Management Team to get the approvals from customers
Job Requirements :
- Well versed with ASME Section II, B16.5/16.36 standards
- Good knowledge of metallurgy & understanding of testing requirements pertaining to different type of materials
- Should be able to find out special requirement in EPC & End user specification
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of proposal & cost estimation
- Know-how of EPC business in Oil & Gas, Power & petrochemical industry
- Good knowledge of EPC documentation
- Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions