Talent Acquisition Manager at Ready2Hire Recruitment Consultant
Views:80 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer/Senior Engineer - FQC (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : Jr. Engineer/Engineer - FQC
Reports To : Manager Quality
Dept. /Function : Quality
Location Navsari - Factory
FQC engineer is responsible for performing Visual inspection of finished product as per
Job Purpose Production order. Primary responsibilities involve 100% inspection of product against set forth inspection criteria and provide feedback to operations on any non-conformity.
Visual Quality Inspection
Key Cross verify of finished product with production order
- Give feedback on non-conformity
- Root Cause analysis of defects
- Maintaining Inspection record
- SAP entry
- Maintain 6S in workplace
Job Description :
- Perform final Visual inspection against Final visual inspection criteria as per production order Segregation & labelling of non-conforming and sub-standard products during inspection
- Provide feedback on product and process defects to process engineers and production team.
- Perform root cause analysis and keep record of non-conforming products.
- Maintain record of inspected products.
- Perform process audits and notify observations to process control engineer.
- One value addition work(Kaizen) to be done, that should be documented and approved by Seniors.
- Ensure that the organization's Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS 18001 requirements.
Essential Qualification : BE / Diploma Engineer
Ms Office: Excel, Power point, Word Quality Audit
PC & IT Awareness Product testing
Skills And Communication : RCA
- Measurement CAPA
- Quality Inspection 7 QC tools
- Team Player
- Attitude Of Continuous Improvement