Engineer/Senior Engineer/Manager - Product Configuration - Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-18 yrs)
Engineer/ Sr Engineer : 5-10 years
Manager : 12 - 18 years
Job Responsibility :
- Create and maintain the processes and tools required by the entire Client value chain, especially: Sales, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Client Factories and Warehouses, Installation team and R&D - to deliver quality products to our customers.
- Interface and work closely with New Product Development Program Management, Development Engineering, Application Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and the Logistics Centres to build/maintain/continuously improve.
- Develop various Product Configurator(s) for the entire value chain including tools for pricing variants, material master, manage configurable material/product logic and so on-
- Plan and execute Test Campaigns.
- Develop, Test and document Product Configurator solutions including release notes.
- Provide direction and feedback for an efficient manufacturing shop floor system e.g. to production scheduling, inventory management etc.
- Participate in Sprints/Scrum meetings, release readiness meetings, change control boards.
- Work Experience : product management / configuration / modeling / CPQ
- Expertise in product modeling and product configuration architecture
- Practical knowledge of programming in SAP ( Variant Configuration) and/or other product configuration environments