Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:172 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineer/Senior Engineer - Project Management (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- A well reputed 75+ years old European automation manufacturing MNC is urgently in search of Engineer /Senior. Engineer
- Project management for their Prithla, Faridabad based corporate cum production setup.
- Ideal candidates should be B.E./B-tech in Mechanical Engineering with Min. 2 - 6 Years of working experience into project management for Oil, Gas, Power & Petrochemical based project.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Location : Faridabad (Delhi/NCR)
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 2 Years to 6 Years
Position Purpose : Project management after award of the offer.
Key Responsibilities/Main Job Task :
- Order handover from Pre-Sales team after internal Kick off meeting.
- Order Review and entry in the AX system.
- Close coordination with customers and internal teams for timely approval on the documents.
- Email / Portal communcation with customers providing them with delivery schedule and technical replies.
- Internal planning for the orders with planning team which includes inspection calls / NOI as well.
- Working with crossfunctional team to provide timely response to the customers.
- Handling of documentation within the CFT and send them to custmers.
- Ensure timely deliveries to the customer.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (specially Excel).
- Production planning & manufacturing process understanding.