Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:124 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer/Senior Engineer - R&D - Electronics (2-6 yrs)
A well reputed 70+ years old European MNC is urgently in search of Engineer / Sr. Engineer - R & D (Electronics) for their Ambattur (Chennai) based manufacturing cum R & D setup.
Ideal Candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech in Electronic or Electronic Instrumentation Engineering with 2 Years to 5 Years of working exposure from Electronic PCB designing.
Position: Engineer / Sr. Engineer - R & D (Electronics)
Experience: 2 Years to 5 Years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in Electronic or Electronic Instrumentation Engineering
Job Location: Chennai, TN
1. Electrical/Electronic concept development for the defined project specification.
2. Design and develop appropriate analog and digital circuitry as per the specifications.
3. Develop prototypes and perform functional testing on those during development process. Validate the performance as per design specifications.
4. Prepares product design, process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising test standards and test results.
5. Generation of appropriate bill of material for the product with industry standard electronic components suitable to relevant electronic manufacturing practices.
Skill Set Required:
1. Ability to study and understand the norms/ International standards.
2. Hands-on experience in PCB designing. Knowledge of using ALTIUM PCB design software will be an advantage.
3. Knowledge in designing the circuit for IOT applications.
4. Knowledge in Electromagnetic interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
5. Ability to develop firmware suitable for Industry standards micro controllers/ Microprocessor.
6. Familiar with C/C++ language of firmware development.
7. Microchip (PIC devices) Micro controller firmware - will be an added advantage.