Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:475 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Engineer/Senior Manager - Production - Phosphoric Acid (10-18 yrs)
Manage the Phosphoric acid production with optimum utilisation of resources, complying with safety, environment norms, management systems, statutory regulations, to achieve production targets in line with targeted quantity, quality, and efficiency.
1. Manage people to operate Phosphoric acid plants and produce Phosphoric acid
2. Ensures all the team complies with safety, environment, IMS and statutory regulations, and meet production and efficiency targets
3. To meet the business target
4. To improve plant efficiencies (Rock to P2O5) for different input rock grades and optimize the rock-mix for efficient plant operations, depending on Business priorities
5. To facilitate timely & safe completion of CAPEX projects pertaining to PA-Plant
6. Achieve Production, efficiencies, and down time targets by monitoring plant operations, providing directions to team, coordination with various agencies (maintenance, materials, HR, all other support services etc. )
7. Analysis of process and equipment troubles along with team members and implement corrective and preventive action to avoid recurrence
8. No accidents, incidents, pollution control norms deviation in the plant by ensuring compliance to safety, PSMS and IMS system by all team members by education and periodic auditing, propagating Senses concept.
9. Facilitate timely & safe completion of Major CAPEXs pertaining to Phos.acid plant
10. Prepare regular reports to Management, statutory bodies and release in time.
11. Attend regular meetings (monthly review, budget, safety etc) to appraise management on plant performance and put up issues requiring management support for achieving targets Subordinate development, competency improvement of team members, through appraisal system, counseling, training for bridging competency gaps
12. Identification of process improvements and equipment replacement required for plant Preparation of justification and feasibility report for Management approval
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Btech - Chemical with 8 - 18 yrs of experience of working in chemical process plant
- Should have prior exp in Phosphoric acid plant
- Trouble shooting.
- Hazop study, root cause analysis,
- Basic knowledge on mechanical and other disciplines to operate and maintain process equipment.
- Develop basic Engineering documents for process improvements.
- Leader ship, with communication skills to lead the team
- Knowledge of IMS, PSMS,
- Statutory regulations,
- Root cause analysis and various tools to perform these tasks
- Should be open to relocate to South Africa
Perks and Benefits :
- Best in the Industry with Attractive allowance and benefits