Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:201 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Sheet Metal & Proprietary Parts (3-4 yrs)
Job Title : Sheet metal and Proprietary Parts Engineer
Department : NPD Sourcing
Experience : 3 to 4 Years
Qualification : BE, MBA Operation.
Location : Hosur & Traveling no barriers
Prime Skill : Sound knowledge in Propriety Components & Development Process & Propriety Product Sign off With PD & NPD Sourcing & QA.
Additional Skill : Part Selection as per product performance & Part Costing & Material Planning & Procurement.
Market Awareness : All Propriety & BOF part manufacturers base knowledge.
Legal Requirements : Approval of right source as per product approval requirements with respect to Govt. Approvals as per product requirements compliances.
1. 2D Drawing & 3D Model study & giving feedback to designer to release first time right drawing.
2. Early supplier involvement for new projects.
3. Float RFQ to supplier Panel & bring quotation for the new project Parts,
4. Technical sign off with suppliers for new Part development & to proceed further for the commercial settlement.
5. Tooling Cost estimation for the foundry & machining tooling.
6. Aligning suppliers with project time line & monitoring part development activity in line with project timeline.
7. Joint Process witness & part inspection at supplier end to make first time right sample readiness.
8. Supplier Capacity Planning in line with YoY Production Volume increase.
9. VPPAP readiness & visit at supplier end along with supplier quality team for closing VPPAP.
10. Buying Handover for new Part Development as per SOP agreed between NPD Sourcing & SCM.