Recruitment Analyst at ExoTalent Consultancy Services LLP
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer - Supplier Quality (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provides quality planning, control, and improvement support for product development teams, manufacturing engineering, supply management, and manufacturing and/or distribution organizations to assure Our product quality meets the customers' expectations. This includes the application of quality tools within the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and Customer Support Process (CSP). Also supports application of quality tools with key suppliers as an integral element of quality planning.
Major Duties :
- Participates on PDP (Product Delivery Process) teams as the Quality representative, ensuring quality activities and plans are formulated and followed. Engages in applying/leading Quality tools in Product Delivery Process (PDP) teams. Encourages early interaction of both customer and supplier input to team activities. Participates in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs), print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
- Monitors and facilitates quality activities for part approval, verifies manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly instructions) and confirms process capability.
- Uses quality tools and practices to establish approval criteria to ensure the identification of quality failure concerns for both internal and external manufactured parts and assemblies. An example is Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Investigates unit quality related issues and concerns related to product and processes, gathers and analyzes data, resolves/facilitates resolution and implements corrective action. Engages in applying/leading Quality tools on Customer Support Process (CSP), Continuous Improvement (CI), and/or Value Improvement (VI) teams. Executes Our Quality Control Plan where implemented.
- Investigates product quality problems, determines root cause for quality problems, gathers and analyzes data and implements corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
- Assists in identifying, communicating and resolving supplier quality problems. Engages in supplier quality plan formulation as necessary. Conducts audits of new and existing suppliers to determine manufacturing capability and adherence to accepted quality practices. Drives prevention actions.
- Facilitates and writes quality procedures for the purpose of maintaining/updating the factory quality system and supports quality system audits, reviews results with audit team, and participates in management review meetings.
- Provides training and/or supervision to co-workers, inspectors, technicians and auditors on quality procedures and tools to monitor critical processes to assure consistent control and/or to implement cost-saving ideas to improve our products to meet customer expectations.