Manager at Bharat Forge Limited
Views:8228 Applications:1384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer Trainee - Automotive (0-1 yrs)
Trainee Engineer | BE/B.Tech | 2018-19 Batch
Company : Bharat Forge Limited (BFL), the flagship company of the USD 2.4 billion Kalyani Group, is a true world leader when it comes to delivering innovative auto-component solutions.Since commencement of operations in 1966, BFL has achieved several milestones and is today among the largest and technologically most advanced manufacturer of Forged & Machined components. As one of India's emerging multinationals, the company has manufacturing operations across nine locations and six countries - 2 in India, 3 in Germany and one each in Sweden, Scotland UK, USA & China.
Company Website : www.bharatforge.com
Positions : Trainee Engineer/ Management Trainee
Job Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 4 LPA - 6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech 2018-19 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
Skills Required :
- Good Communication Skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and domain
The inclination to work in Research & Development area
- Trainee Engineers are new graduates who have joined a company to gain practical experience.
- Trainee Engineers work under the guidance of a Manager or Supervisor, fulfilling various tasks ranging from assisting staff with new projects, offering suggestions on existing methods, conducting research, writing reports, and managing data
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Selection Process :
1st Round : Application Screening
2nd Round : Technical Interview
3rd Round : HR Interview
How to Apply :
All eligible candidates can forward their resume Mr. Pranav Joshi (Bharat Forge Ltd)
Phone: +91 8017554895