Senior HR Manager at Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Views:5911 Applications:1356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer Trainee - Automotive (0-2 yrs)
Hero MotoCorp hiring for Trainee Engineer
Company name : Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Salary : 4 LACS PA+food+room
Location : All india
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech (Mech/Electric/Instrumentation/EEE/ECE)
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities :
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements :
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
For more details contact
Ms. Arun Bhatia(HR)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.