Senior HR Manager at Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Views:4206 Applications:1114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer Trainee - Automotive (0-2 yrs)
Hero MotoCorp hiring for Trainee Engineer
Company name : Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
Salary : 4 LACS PA+food+room
Location : All india
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech (Mech/Electric/Instrumentation/EEE/ECE)
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities :
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Trainee Engineer Requirements :
- Relevant degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver's license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
For more details contact
Ms. Arun Bhatia(HR)
Hero MotoCorp Ltd