Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:274 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer- Utilities - Manufacturing (2-10 yrs)
Executive- Utilities - Manufacturing Taloja Department & Location Maintenance / Taloja
Roles and Responsibilities :
- 70% exposure in Utility Function
- Maintenance of Utilities.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting of Utility & plant equipment, monitoring.
- Fault diagnosis & rectification, technical skills for sound, cost effective & quality repairs/ overhauling with precision.
- Strong Fundamentals in Utility Operations.
- Erection, commissioning and start up of Capital projects / Plant modification jobs.
- Co-ordinate with plant & external agency for predictive, routine maintenance, preventive maintenance and shutdown maintenance in a planned manner & prioritization.
- Indenting and inspection
- Evaluate bidders technical submitting, prepare recommendations, and respond to technical queries and clarification.
- Ensure compliance with Company's ISO procedures. Planning of duties, scheduling of contractor labor ERP (SAP) usages and control.
- To work with & support a team of engineers for carrying out various types of operations & maintenance.
- Preparation of cost estimates, engineering specifications, enquiry documents, technical evaluation of bids etc.
- Utility Operations & Maintenance budget preparation, monitoring & control, expense record & downtime analysis, root cause failure analysis.
- Safety & Statutory compliance
Educational Qualification(Required) :
- B.Tech (Mechanical) or DME & BOE(Boiler Operation Engineer) Experience(Required) 2-4 years for Graduate Engineer or 8-10 Years for Diploma Holders
- Reporting to Administrative Leader-utility and CPP
Role Purpose :
- Responsible for reliable, continuous operation of utility and ensuring minimum loss in production due to utility unavailability.