Engineering Expert - Wind Turbine Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Deploy the organizational resources in pursuit of achievement of business targets relating to machine availability generation and profitability for the assigned OEM.
Area of Focus :
- To achieve defined operation parameters - Generation, Machine Availability, Reactive Power, Transmission etc.
- To analyze, report and take corrective actions for Kenersys K80 & K110 WTGs machine not performing as per norms (Errors, repetitive breakdowns, abnormalities etc.).
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of K80 & K110 WTGs, FICON and Delta System.
- To submit reports /MIS in stipulated time and with defined accuracy
- To monitor and analyze Daily Generation Report for time and accuracy
- To maintain records and logbooks
- To maintain critical spares and consumables
- To ensure damage component is returned to the store within stipulated time and complete the transactions in SAP
- To work in close coordination with Maintenance team, HT team, Service Engineering team
- Promoting a safe work culture with due awareness and effective measures thereby achieving 'ZERO ACCIDENT' status.
- To ensure implementation of safety work permit system, use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and safe work practice for employees and contractors
- To ensure that no safety system is by passed in WTG
- Ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations and timely resolutions of Customer Complaints and Issues.
Required Qualification / Education : B.Tech / B.E. / Diploma
Experience : 20-25 yrs. At Least 10 yrs in Wind Industry