Recruitment Manager at Smart Search Consultants
Views:251 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineering Manager - Chemicals/Oil & Gas (15-30 yrs)
We are looking for engineering managers with 15 years engineering experience and proven leadership skills. Engineering managers can expect to work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers. Their responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time. Gauge progress of various projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams, checking their team's work for technical accuracy. Ensuring the validity of methods used by staff.
- Coordinating work with other managers and staff.
- Researching and developing designs and products.
- Determining the need for training and talent development.
- Hiring contractors and building teams.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Create reports to give updates on projects.
- Training of employees with changing technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.