Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:182 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineering Manager - Chromatography/Firmware/Project Mgt (18-25 yrs)
Hiring, Manager, Program Management
What we are looking for,
Over 20 years of work experience with Chromatography experience, electronics firmware background along with Project and Program Management, Masters in Mechanical/Electrical.
Position Summary: The Engineering Manager will provide leadership to lead the CMD team, manage all Projects in India Engineering Center (IEC) for CMD division. The projects will be either New Product Development (NPD) or Product Sustenance Engineering .
You will be part of a global team committed to develop innovative and cutting edge technologically advanced products ranging from laboratory equipment, analytical instruments, remote monitoring solutions, chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure execution excellence on all projects from IEC.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support for the continued professional development of the team.
- Engage with global stakeholders in communicating, reporting progress, escalating for support periodically.
- Create and follow standard work, PPI system for continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership, supervision and coordination for design activities related to existing products and custom equipment manufactured in North America, Germany, China.
- Work with global Research and Development (R&D) teams to maintain alignment on business units R&D and Sustenance roadmaps.
- Work effectively with global cross-functional teams during all phases of the toll-gate process.
- Communicate with internal product compliance team to address compliance issues what that will impact product manufacturing or design.
- Continued improvement of the global Product Sustenance Engineering Change process.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints related to quality or design.
- Manage design related activities with the local engineering change process to provide accurate and timely response to operational issues.
- Act as point of contact for global R&D and commercial teams, as well as, all BUs.
- Provide support for yearly annual operating plan by developing yearly plan for Sustenance team including budgeting and resources requirements.
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and obey all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform all job duties consistent with the Code of Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion, and the 4-I Values.
- Perform all job duties within ISO standards, regulatory or statutory requirements.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and support all PPI, Keys and Lean projects.
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned.
- Masters degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Systems Engineering preferred
- 10 years in progressive responsibilities in product development on NPD and Current Product production.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High levels of self-discipline, drive, and a proven ability to lead a small cross functional project team
- Ability to integrate global standards and regulations into design
- Ability to travel as required,