Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:157 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Engineering Manager - Healthcare & Life Sciences (11-15 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Flexible working options
- Great financial rewards
- Join a market leader within Pharmaceutical & Biotech
We are hiring for a leading Human Resource Company providing complete HR solutions to prestigious companies.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas:
General Engineering Skills, Awareness and Use of various International Standards
- Openness and flair to work on and acquire in-depth knowledge on various common engineering practices and international standards to apply in the development & manufacturing of products & components.
Stage 1 : Technical Study & Evaluation on receipt of Request for Quotes from Foreign Clients
- Receive Drawings and Specifications.
- Understand every minute detail.
- Check for any errors, impracticalities and propose corrections. (For e.g. Incorrect views, impractical tolerances etc.)
- Technical correspondence with the Client to streamline the above issues
- Design the process layout Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) with required CTQ & CTP parameters.
Stage 2 : Vendor Development, Coordination & Cost Evaluation (General Knowledge required)
- Vendor Evaluation to handle our Job, based on their infrastructure and Quality procedures
- Access vendors and send a request for quotes to suitable ones
- On receipt of the vendors proposal, the candidate should be able to evaluate its feasibility for executable manufacturing.
Stage 3 : Product Development, Mass Production & Quality Control
Good Knowledge of processes in the following manufacturing categories to educate and get quality work done from vendors:
- Precision Machining
- Sheet Metal Forming and Press Working
- Fabricated & welded Components
- Forgings and Stamping (Open, Closed, Upset, etc.)
- Casting (Sand, Die Cast, Investment, etc.
- Springs and Wire Forming
- Other Product Lines as described on our website
- Street smart on trouble-shooting during online Production to get the desired quality output, may it be Tool correction, Process modification/alteration, defining validating output parameters or designing gauging/acceptance devices etc.
- Samples stage (samples done by vendors)
- Negotiate & Approve the Tool Design as done by the vendor based on our plans
- To ensure on-site that the vendors follow the laid down procedure (Procedures to be agreed jointly)
- To inspect and document all dimensions as per quality plans.
Stage 4: Post Production, Shipment & After Sales Packaging.
- Uniform size cartons are placed into wooden boxes of weight such that can be handled by a single person (about approx. 30 Kgs.)
- Calculations to be done to find the number of cartons that will be fitted most efficiently (considering space) into the least volume box.
Answering technical queries of the client:
- In case of receipt of NCR & rejections from clients, investigation of the failure mode & suggesting remedies & permanent solutions along with the generation of CAPA Reports.
- Justifying Technical rejections, especially if the same is due to faults other than ours. (e.g. Client may use wrong inspection methods, wrong gauging, etc.)
- You have at least 11 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Healthcare & Lifesciences.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Shop floor exposure:
- Sheet metal press shop and fabrication shop
- Powder coating, Liquid painting and Signage department
- Assembly floor
- Machining shop
- Auto parts: Die cast parts, Forged parts, Wiring harness
- Industrial products: Conveyor brakes, Forged parts
- Switchgear products: MCCB, Mini Limit Switch and Relays, AC adaptors
- Alternate energy products viz., Bio-gasifier, LPG products
Computer Skill : Auto Cad, Solid edge, Excel, Words, Powerpoint, MS Access, MS Visio, SAP, Baan IV