Senior Consultant at HR Central
Views:213 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engineering Support Specialist - Revit (4-6 yrs)
Responsible for :
- Revit BIM modeling of engineering services including mechanical, electrical and firefighting as per the designed CAD drawings.
- Checking the clashes within and between services using Navisworks Manage software and expunges according to the clash report.
- Coordination with MEP services with the program schedule.
- Preparation of Cable routing and Conduit routing.
- Strong Knowledge and Preparation of Revit parametric families, schedules and construction documents using Revit MEP.
- Working in BIM 360 Collaboration and A360.
- Manage the Team.
- Managing and coordinating with Global clients.
How you will do it :
- Revit MEP tool-Both Project and Parametric Families(Any Version)
- Autodesk BIM 360
- Navisworks Manage,
- AutoCAD Tool(Any Version)
What we look for :
- Minimum 5 years AutoCAD and REVIT BIM experience.
- Revit experience and detailed understanding of its processing including setting up and maintaining jobs, files, families and work sets.
- Knowledge of clash detection in Navisworks.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or drafting studies is preferred
- Experience in MEP Construction Field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written & verbal communication skills.
- ELV product knowledge
- Certification in Revit BIM Professional.
- Min 5 Years of Experience
- Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical.