Enrecover - Admin (0-2 yrs)
Position Summary : This position is a key role within the Organization and responsible for for the overall administrative functions of their organization and often oversee the support of executives and supervise administrative staffs, office managers and staff assistants, performing inventory management, organizing company records, office reporting, bookkeeping and accounting.
Objective of this Role include : The key objective is to coordinating the company's administrative operations to make sure the office flows smoothly.
Position Responsibility (Should have maximum 10 deliverables, clear & precise) :
- Coordinate and oversee all office & Factory activities
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Team coordination.
- Make travel arrangements for Employees.
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence.
- Provide assistance with different budgeting and bookkeeping/accounting activities.
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly.
- Control the office & Factory supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office & Factory needs.
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office & Factory space.
- Create and present reports for senior managers.
- Coordination with bank for documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in office/Factory space planning, maintenance and renovations when necessary.
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
Academic qualification : BA/B.COM/BSc
Desired Technical Skills : In-depth knowledge of office management and accounting processes, Knowledge about Banking work, Experience in bookkeeping, Hands-on experience with office management computer programs (such as ERP), Tally, Microsoft Excel
Desired Soft Skills : Communication skills, Time Management, Strategic Planning, Resourcefulness
Language Proficiency : English/Marathi/Hindi
Job Location : Pune