Enrecover - Drafting & Design Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Drafting and Design Engineer
Job Description :
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Drafting and Design Engineer to join our creative team. You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including modelling, designing, researching, and prototyping new products. Problem solving capability and ability to think out of box will be added advantages.
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Interact with internal teams, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete the project within the intended time frame.
- Update and maintain product design files to integrate them with the PLM tool.
- Assist in implementation of CAD engineering applications.
- Determine design specifications and parameters for CAD models.
Qualifications - Diploma /B.Tech (Mechanical/ Equivalent).
- 1 - 3 years prior industry-related experience.
- CAD modelling using Autodesk Inventor, Solid works, etc
- Focused and goal-oriented.