Enrecover - Electrical Engineer Intern (0-2 yrs)
Electrical Engineer Intern
Job Description :
We are looking for someone with technical expertise in electrical engineering with experience in Electrical Systems Analysis focused on Induction Machines and protection devices. The individual is expected to be thorough with engineering fundamentals to undertake basic electrical calculations which will enable him/ her to interface well with the other technical teams. Problem solving capability and ability to think out of box will be added advantages.
- Design and simulation of electrical circuits (Induction machine & protection circuits) on MATLAB.
- Control System Analysis: Calculations of Transfer Function and Physical modelling of Electrical/mechanical components.
- Preparation of Design Drawings: AutoCad drafting of electrical construction documents.
- Internal Project Meetings: Attend project meetings to review project status, resource coordination, and weekly assignments
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Electrical/Power Electronics).
- 0 - 2 years- prior industry-related experience.
- Experience/Understanding of MATLAB coding.
- Experience/Understanding in handling instrumentation, data collection and analysis.
- Experience/Understanding of reliability testing, statistical analysis of failure data, and root cause analysis.
- Focused and goal-oriented.