Enrecover - Engineer - Electrical & Control System (2-3 yrs)
Engineer-Electrical & Control System
Position Summary : To design, develop, test, and supervise the electrical/Power electronics equipments like Induction Motors, Sensors and other electrical Drives. Along with On-site Problem troubleshooting.
Objective of this Role include : To is to make sure that the Electrical and Power Electronics systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
Position Responsibility (Should have maximum 10 deliverables, clear & precise) :
- Implementing code in PLC as per need & testing on hardware setup. (Simulation & Actual testing)
- Design Level understanding & Testing of electrical/Power electronics equipment such as Induction Motor, Variable Frequency Drive.
- Detail Design level understanding of sensor & selection of most accurate sensor ; Temperature, Pressure, Flow meter.
- Help in a detail DFMEA analysis of each component in electrical & Electronics system.
- Providing assistance in setting up test bench for product.
- On site test / Troubleshooting of product.
- Testing of product at vendor place before dispatch as part of quality check.
- Prepare product documentation ; Standard technical documents, Testing documents, I&C documents, service documents etc.
Academic qualification : B. E /MTech (Electrical/Electronics)
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Desired Technical Skills : PLC/HMI (Siemens) software for control application, PLC coding, communication protocol, motor & VFD troubleshooting, design level understanding of Induction motor & its control.
Desired Soft Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, MS-Office
Language Proficiency : English/Marathi/Hindi
Job Location : Pune, MH