Enrecover - Junior Project Engineer - Heavy Machinery (1-3 yrs)
Jr. Project Engineer
Position Summary : This position is a key role within the company to provide support & technical Engineering information to the Project Team, working together with the company's manufacturing, sales, and production departments.
Objective of this Role include :
- To prepare, verify and maintain all the technical documentation required for projects (Engineering Drawings, Electrical Drawings, P&IDs, Project Schedule, Progress Reports etc.).
- Communicate and coordinate with Projects Team and Customer for tracking progress and issues identification and rectification.
Position Responsibility (Should have maximum 10 deliverables, clear & precise) :
- Technical Support to Project onsite Team
- Project Planning ; Preparation and Monitoring of Project Plan
- Project Documentation ; Preparation, verification and analysis.
- Support milestone activities
Kick-off Meeting with Customer
- Product Manuals and Certificates to Customer
- HoTo (Handing over and Taking Over)
- Progress Review
- Weekly/ Monthly Progress Reports
- Progress Review meeting with Customer
- Customer queries resolution and monitoring
Academic qualification : MTech/B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/Environment)
Experience : 1 to 3 year (MTech - 1 to 2 years, BTech - 2 to 3 years)
Desired Technical Skills :
Essential : AUTOCAD, MS Office
Desirable : Project Management Software, Mechanical Software (3D CAD/CATIA/Inventor etc.)
Desired Soft Skills : Excellent Communication, Knowledge in Energy Sector
Language Proficiency : English/Marathi/Hindi
Job Location : Pune