Enrecover - Thermal Engineer (1-4 yrs)
We're looking for someone with technical expertise in thermal engineering for the purpose of development and testing of thermal/rotary devices. The individual is expected to be thorough with engineering fundamentals to undertake basic thermodynamic calculations which will enable him/ her to interface well with the other technical teams. Problem solving capability and ability to think out of box will be added advantages.
- Design and optimize thermodynamic cycles by selection of relevant components as per the operating parameters.
- Create HMBD (Heat and Mass Balance diagrams) for various thermodynamic processes.
- Manage reliability/lifecycle testing by defining test programs, overseeing tests, and developing countermeasures to observed failures.
- Design and run experiments, process and understand results, and identify paths forward to improve efficiency of the devices.
- Ability to carry out thermal calculations for thermodynamic cycles including Rankine cycles, trilateral cycles, etc.
- Able to design piping using thermodynamics and fluid mechanics fundamentals, piping analysis.
B.Tech/ M.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Thermal/ Energy).
1 - 4 years- prior industry-related experience.
- Experience/Understanding in handling instrumentation, data collection and analysis.
- Experience with reliability testing, statistical analysis of failure data, and root cause analysis.
- Experience with ANSYS(Fluent/CFD), MATLAB, Asimptote etc.
- CAD modelling using Autodesk Inventor, Solid works, etc
- Focused and goal-oriented.
Job Location - Pune