Environment Engineer - Cement Industry (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities :
- To prepare Monthly Air, water and Hazardous waste report & submission to KSPCB office.
- To file various applications (CFE, CFO, Hazardous Waste and Non-Hazardous waste) for Renewal of permissions both online as well as offline.
- To Perform Stack, AAQ & Noise Level Monitoring in the factory Premises
- To Prepare and submit Compliance reports for various permissions such as All EC, CFO, Hazardous, Non-Hazardous, Bio-Medical and E-waste.
- To inspect & monitor Sewage Treatment plant for its operation.
- To update & maintain all log books/Registers related to Environment department along with related ISO-1400 I files.
Salary:INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.