HR at Avant Garde Corporate Services
Views:324 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Environment Field Service Manager - Testing/Certification/Quality Assurance Company (10-15 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (ROLE PURPOSE) :
- Support on all technical aspects related to the development of field Services (stack emission, industrial hygiene, ambient air and groundwater monitoring, based on countries approved development plans.
- Develop and refine the strategy for development of Field Service in line with global strategy (Water sampling & monitoring; Soil sampling; Air sampling & monitoring; Occupational Hygiene sampling & monitoring; waste sampling & monitoring).
- Set priorities and target for development in terms of services and geographies.
- Agree local plans to support the strategic development of the different products in each territory (and Subsequent program / plan to implementation).
- Provide training and development to the sampling staff.
- Ensure consistent methodologies and safety protocols as in place for the services.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Key Accountabilities) :
- Specialist advice with regards resources that are required.
- Train the team on pilot projects to deliver successfully the field services of interest.
- Competency assessment of field technicians.
- On-going remote support.
- Ensure the good execution of secured work, within the required timelines, in line with client's expectations
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals with the local team.
- Participate to technical meetings with the clients where needed.
- Define and manage key account relationship - local coordination with relevant business and business Development Managers.
PROFILE (Qualifications and Experience) :
- Post Graduate or above in Environmental Chemistry/Science with 10 Years + of Experience in Environmental monitoring/related work
REQUIRED SKILLS (Competencies) :
- Previous training experience.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the different field monitoring services.
- Understanding of international sampling methods, experience in writing technical proposals, experience in compiling budgets (involving multi disciplines) and reporting results to international standards.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Availability and responsiveness.
- Ability to work remotely for the creation of proposals, review of budgets and reports.
- Flexibility to travel and for temporary relocation for medium term missions.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Strong management skills, Experience in business planning.
- Strong business development capabilities.