Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:124 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Environment Manager - Chemical Manufacturing Plant (8-14 yrs)
Environment Manager (Chemical Manufacturing Plant)
- Provide technical guidance and support to Company's operations on environmental management issues including risk assessment, pollution prevention & control measures, waste and wastewater management, air emissions and water resources & supply.
- Manage environmental assessments, support remediation projects, and provide technical expertise on other environmental liability management activities.
- Provide technical guidance to minimize environmental risks and liabilities in business transactions divestments/sites/sites exits, decommissioning, M&A projects, and construction projects.
- Promote awareness, support, and advice on environmental sustainability programs, projects, and reporting.
- Ensure environmental management activities are carried out in line with business objectives to comply with regulatory and Company's requirements, minimize liabilities and ensure the company's reputation is maintained.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure Company's operations comply with the environmental elements of Company's HSE Management System.
- Be an active member of the Company's Environmental Centre of Expertise to drive continuous improvement in environmental management standards, and ways of working.
- Support environmental competence development and deliver specialist training to HSE professionals and other Company's colleagues.
- Participate in the HSE Management Audit program and other subcontractors/suppliers) to assess environmental management and other HSE management subjects.
- Support environmental remediation projects through collaboration with internal and external resources and maintain technical oversight to deliver agreed objectives.
- Support environmental reporting and participate in incident investigations to identify corrective action, identify trends, and drive continuous improvement.
- Represent Company's environmental interests in industry groups and other third-party organizations.
Qualification And Experience :
1. Graduate & Diploma in Safety or Environment with 8-14 Years of Similar Experience in a Chemical Manufacturing Plant.
2. Must have knowledge about Waste Management & Industrial Hygiene.
3. Knowledge of relevant statutory rules, labour law, Environment law, Factories acts is highly preferable.
4. Technical expertise in key environment management subjects.
5. Broad understanding of general environmental regulatory requirements regionally. Able to quickly assimilate and apply new technical and regulatory knowledge.
6. Proven knowledge in environmental auditing and assessment to enable the identification of strengths and weaknesses in HSE management and compliance systems.
7. Experience and competence in other areas of HSE management advantageous.
8. Extensive management of environmental projects and initiatives.
9. Independent work without close supervision and with limited guidance.
10. Provision of technical expertise within multi-disciplinary teams.
11. Influencing key stakeholders, regulatory authorities and other third parties to achieve appropriate and proportionate management of environmental risks and liabilities.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai