Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:204 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Environment Protection Officer (10-15 yrs)
Job Requirements : Degree in Environment Protection + Certified HazMat Expert + Knowledge of IHM Part 1,2 and 3.
Key Responsibilities : As an Environmental Protection Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the environmental safety program at Agency facilities. You will serve as a technical expert and as a program manager when required.
Responsibilities include :
- Coordinate all environmental compliance programs at your location of assignment
- Conduct environmental protection inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and prevailing professional practices
- Provide environmental protection training for Agency employees
- Investigate environmental incidents to ensure that action is taken to correct deficiencies or violations of standards
- Investigate employee complaints and suggestions regarding hazardous conditions
- Maintain site environmental protection records and manage support contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.