Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:183 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Environment Protection Officer (10-15 yrs)
Job Requirements : Degree in Environment Protection + Certified HazMat Expert + Knowledge of IHM Part 1,2 and 3.
Key Responsibilities : As an Environmental Protection Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the environmental safety program at Agency facilities. You will serve as a technical expert and as a program manager when required.
Responsibilities include :
- Coordinate all environmental compliance programs at your location of assignment
- Conduct environmental protection inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and prevailing professional practices
- Provide environmental protection training for Agency employees
- Investigate environmental incidents to ensure that action is taken to correct deficiencies or violations of standards
- Investigate employee complaints and suggestions regarding hazardous conditions
- Maintain site environmental protection records and manage support contracts