Director at Global Placement Services
Views:136 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Environmental Engineer - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
Environmental Engineer required for Renowned Steel Manufacturing Company based in Odisha.
Position: Engineer / Sr. Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Experience : 05 - 08 years in Steel & Mining
Job Responsibilities :
1) To develop and implement environmental policies and programs in line with the company's strategic objectives.
2) To ensure that all Environmental legislation is adhered to: Experience in obtaining environmental clearances from MOEF & state.
3) To develop and oversee the implementation of environmental management systems.
4) To develop risk mitigation strategies and action plans.
5) To liaise with internal and external stakeholders on environmental issues.
6) To monitor the effectiveness of environmental management systems and make improvements where necessary.
7) To prepare reports on the companys environmental performance.
8) Preparing reports, maps, charts, and other documentation detailing findings from inspections.
9) To provide training to employees on environmental issues.
10) To raise awareness of environmental issues among employees.
11) Pollution-control and waste treatment planning.
12) Develop guidelines for the disposal of hazardous materials.
13) Knowledge of implementation of environmental guidelines & directions issued by relevant government intuitions.
Location : Jharsuguda, Odisha
Salary : Negotiable as per skills & Experience.
Preferred candidate can join immediate or with in 15 days.
Interested candidate can send updated resume