Hr Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:732 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Environmental Manager - EHS (8-15 yrs)
We have urgent openings for Environmental Manager - Barmer
Job description : Manager (Environment) (OALP) (Grade: 2C)
Prior experience of 10 - 13 yrs. for Manager (Env.) in Environmental Management.
Key Role Expectations :
- To facilitate and ensure environmental statutory compliance.
- To prepare, review, finalise and submit environmental related applications for approval like ToR (Terms of Reference) for ESIA (Environmental and Social Impact Assessment) studies, CTE, CTO, GW extraction, etc.
- To meet/ coordinate independently with the regulatory authorities;
- To manage and supervise the entire process for obtaining EC (Environmental Clearance), CRZ Clearance, FC (Forest Clearance), CTE, CTO, etc.;
- To submit online application for EC, CTE, CTO, etc.
- To review and finalizes ESIA reports;
- To identify relevant environmental statutory requirements and provide techno-legal support for implementation
- To Prepare, review and finalize relevant environmental management related documents (procedures, reports, environmental management & monitoring plans, oil spill contingency plan, etc.)
- To attend progress review/ interface meetings, & tracking open action items;
- To follow-up/ track regulatory & other requirement compliance in design, construction and drilling operations as applicable;
- General Application - Good knowledge of MS-office, Acrobat Professional, GIS.- M. Sc. (Env.) with M. Tech. (Env.) or B.E. (Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Env./ Mining) with M. Tech./ P.G.D (Env.) from premier institutions (like IITs, NITs, NITIE, NPC, IISWBM).
Qualification & Experience :
- M. Sc. (Env.) with M. Tech. (Env.) or B.E. (Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Env./ Mining) with M. Tech./ P.G.D (Env.) from premier institutions (like IITs, NITs, NITIE, NPC, IISWBM).
- Overall experience should be 12 - 15 yrs. for Manager (Env) in Environmental Management including ESIA, EC, CRZ, FC in industry sectors like Oil & Gas Exploration & production, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Basis Organic Chemicals, Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Metal & non-metal mining and Environmental Management Consulting.
- Essential experience - out of total experience, minimum six (06) years in large scale upstream & /or midstream oil & gas site operations/ installations w.r.t. environmental management including submission of CTE, CTO applications, waste management, environmental inspection/ audit, implemental of EMPs, environmental monitoring, coordination with regulatory authorities, etc.
- Well versed with environmental regulatory and other requirements in India;
- Well versed with IFC (International Finance Corporation) Performance Standards on Social and Environmental Sustainability;
- Fluent in spoken English and have excellent communication skills;
- Good data management, analytical and reporting skills;
- Proactive and persuasive in their attitude;
- General Application - good knowledge of MS-office, Acrobat Professional, GIS.
Candidate should have minimum 60% of all your academics
CTC : open
Suitable candidates can apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.